Looking for a career…..We are hiring here…
Do You have the skill to heal and the spirit to care…..?
Are you looking for an exciting career in the Health Care Industry….?
Let’s change the way we take care of our elders ……. together we can…!
Radiant Home Health Services, as an employer, provides you with the opportunity of enjoying the support of a progressive group along with competitive pay, great benefits, career progression and flexible schedule options that might just fit your lifestyle. If an illustrious tradition of quality patient care is vital for you, consider joining Radiant! Here, you will feel right at home!
Emphasizing on (a) developing a compassionate attitude towards serving elders and patients and (b) growing together as a team, we, at Radiant, believe in competing vigorously, yet fairly.
We are driven by our people, and we drive them, too!
GNM / B.Sc. Nurses
- Working as Home Nurse as part of our Home Health Care Services.
- Checking vital parameters, Blood Sugar, Oxygen Saturation, etc.
- Wound Dressing.
- Giving Medication, Intramuscular and Intravenous Injections.
- Serving Patients with Compassion and Care.
- B.Sc.,Nursing / GNM Diploma
- ANM/Diploma qualified nurses
- Home Health Aides Qualified under National Skill Development Corporation (e.g., through Apollo Medskills etc)
- Any 10th or 12 th Standard pass boy or girl who is willing to undergo Home Health Aide Training
Profile: Experience in Home Nursing / Hospital Special Duty
Work Experience: 1 Year and Above
- Communicate well in Tamil and English.
- Handle CPR.
- Identify the Emergency Needs of a Patient at Home.
- Assist Doctors in Bedside Procedures like Tracheotomy, Central Line Placement, etc..
Tele-Caller / Well being Coordinator
- Making regular telephone calls to patients and their families.
- Understanding Radiant’s responsibility as the principal caretaker of a patient
Qualification: Graduate with good communication skills.
Profile: Experience in Health Care / Hospital / Counseling Service.
Work Experience: 1 Year and Above.
- Good communication skills in Tamil and English.
- Working knowledge on Microsoft Office.
If you are looking for a bright home health career offering lucrative benefits, look no further!